5 Simple Steps To Fill Examination Form
|Click on Registration and fill your Examination Form. Your login/password will be created.|
|Download Bank Challan or Post office Challan after login.|
|Pay your Examination Fee through Challan after 24 hours of your Registration|
|Login again after Two days of your payment.Update/Save your examination form and upload your Scanned Photograph and Signature|
|Print Your Application Form and deposit accordingly.|
Note: Colleges/USOL Students don't require to pay any fee.They have to only fill their form and submit a printed copy to their Colleges/USOL
- Candidate, who have registered themselves ONLINE in the previous semester for May, 2015 examination can register using their Rollno and date of birth.
- Candidate has to fill his/her separate examination form for different category/class.
- Candidate must fill his/her Name, Contact Number and E-mail Address carefully. Login Id and Password will be sent to the mentioned Contact Number and E-mail Address.
- Candidate will be able to edit his/her some of examination form details till the last date.
- Department/College candidates have to select Student Type as “Private Candidate” for Reappear/Additional/Deficient/Improvement/Under Regulation category Examination.
- Photo and Signature Image should only be in JPG format and of size less than 100Kb.
- Details of Examination Fees for all the courses is available at Fee Details
- It is mandatory to submit the PRINTOUT of the examination form (Private Candidates) duly attested by class A gazzeted officer along with copy of the BANK SLIP and one self addressed postal envelope of size 11x5 inch to the University either by Hand or by Post before the Last Dateotherwise the candidate will NOT be considered Eligible to appear in the examination.Examination form can be submitted personally in the Student Information Cell, Panjab University, Chandigarh and by POST to the Office Supdt. (Form Cell), Panjab University, Chandigarh, 160014.
- Note: Only SC candidates,Govt./Public Sector woking(All categories) candidates and Girls(All categories) can fill their examination form as private.